Acute Pancreatitis Investigations
A selection of articles related to acute pancreatitis investigations.
Original articles from our library related to the Acute Pancreatitis Investigations. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Acute Pancreatitis Investigations.
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Aconitum napellus
- Aconite is a remedy for healthy and energetic persons who become acutely ill after exposure to intense coldness exposure to cold, dry wind sometimes exposure to intense heat draughts of cold air on a sweaty skin nervous shocks, fright or fear the shock of...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- People who need the homoeopathic camphor are intensely cold and react in a very specific way to coldness. The body is cold and blue, the face and lips are pale or blue, the face looks hippocratic (as if the person is about to die). Even the tongue and the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- The key-note in this remedy is the need to remain absolutely motionless, because even the slightest movement (like moving the eye) makes this person feels worse. He/she will physically remain motionless, emotionally remain motionless (wishing to be left alone)...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Acute Pancreatitis Investigations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Acute Pancreatitis Investigations books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- pancreatitis UK guidelines for the management of acute
- Table 1 shows a suggested plan of investigation of patients with acute pancreatitis, to determine the cause. 6.
- Pancreatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- cysts after acute pancreatitis. Investigations included ERCP (58), ultrasound (68), com- puted tomography scan (17) and percutaneous pancreatography (four).
- Multiple other investigators additionally have shown the ben- eficial effect of various dextran formulations on the outcomes in acute experimental pancreatitis.
- Acute Pancreatitis as the Initial Presentation in Systemic Lupus
- serum amylase was 1472U/L and lipase 3316 U/L suggestive of acute pancreatitis.
Suggested Web Resources
- UK guidelines for the management of acute pancreatitis -- 54 (suppl
- Aug 2, 2005 *The correct diagnosis of acute pancreatitis should be made in all patients .
- Acute Pancreatitis | Doctor | Patient UK
- Jan 24, 2011 Hypoxaemia is characteristic of acute pancreatitis. Investigations.
- Extensive aetiological investigations in acute pancreatitis: results of
- Extensive aetiological investigations in acute pancreatitis: results of a 1-year prospective study.
- Acute pancreatitis transition from acute oedematous pancreatitis to necrotizing pancreatitis may be due to pancreatic ischaemia . CT investigation of choice.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.