- Meta Index to Witchcraft Out of the Shadows
- Ad Extirpanda (Innocent IV), 69. Adam, 72. Aden, 95.
- A Reappraisal of Psychiatry in the Middle Ages
- 1252, by the bull Ad extirpanda, Innocent IV approved the use of torture to obtain confessions.
- DE IMITATIONE CHRISTI
- errant, et pene nullum vel modicum fructum ferunt. 5.
- THE BULL "AD EXTIRPANDA".
- THE INQUISITION OF THE MIDDLE AGES. BOOK 1 - ORIGIN AND ORGANIZATION OF THE INQUISITION. CHAPTER VII.
Ad Extirpanda is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ad Extirpanda books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ad Extirpanda Topics
Related searchesalpes-maritimes history
robocode movement and targeting
chinese white dolphin life expectancy
animal farm characters
emperor of rome
brit milah history
osho esogetic colorpuncture system