- Should investors be worried that EDF's finance director has resigned?
- EDF has been tight-lipped on the bust-up and, officially at least, adamantine in its determination to forge ahead. Its chief executive, Jean-Bernard Lévy, backed by the combined might of the French and UK governments, says only that Hinkley Point will ...
- JV Dispute relating to Kenya Oil Interests - Commercial Court resolves dispute
- In May 2012, Adamantine entered into a Production Sharing Contract ("PSC") with the Kenyan Government relating to largely unexplored land in Northern Kenya. The PSC provided for 3 stages of exploration: an Initial Exploration Period of 2 years where ...
- Donald Trump And The F-35
- The adamantine mind of Senator Cruz has decided not to mention the F-35 by name. That leaves Mr. Trump, who said he will heed the dire reviews of test pilots and dump the F-35.
- David Cameron's Referendum Won't Solve EU Tensions
- European friends of Britain and British friends of Europe should recognize that it is in the interests of both to find a durable solution to the adamantine reality of Britain's reluctant membership.
- Republicans Are Riding on the Back of the Trump Tiger
- There seems to be an adamantine durability to the pitchman's appeal in a new Grand Old Party, ready to kick over the establishment traces. In 2010 and 2014, the GOP used the Tea Party to capture the House and then the Senate. The question now is, who ...
Adamantine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Adamantine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheseuropean council list of councils
banisteriopsis caapi legal issues
rf shielding how rf shielding works
aleutian islands economy
children of oz