- Film Review: 'Story of Judas'
- The filmmaker (who wrote and directed “Smugglers' Songs” and “Adhen”) makes eccentric alterations and omissions that lend “Story of Judas” an air of adventuresome promise.
- 'UAE will continue to defend truth and justice'
- The visits covered the condolence gatherings of martyrs Saeed Salem Masoud Al Seraidi in Wadi Al Sidr in Fujairah; Obaid Saeed Rashid Al Mazrouei in Adhen district in Ras Al Khaimah; and Ahmed Mohammed Ali Al Shehhi in Al Jeer district, also in Ras Al ...
- UAE military man's US killer sentenced to life in prison
- The body of Capt Al Mazrouei was returned to the UAE four days after the murder and was laid to rest in his home town of Adhen, in Ras Al Khaimah, on August 12.
- Song dedicated to pint of ale is a winner
- It was followed by Adhene whose lovely tune 'Awin Auldyn' (Auldyn River) was written by Paul Cringle, a great guitarist who has been on the local folk scene for many years, with English words by Wendy Hurst, translated into Manx by Fiona McArdle, and ...
- Groups compete to perform in Ireland
- And Adhene, written by Paul Cringle and Wendy Hurst, will perform 'Awin Auldyn' (Auldyn River). Judging the entries will be David Kilgallon, Dot Saunders and James Harrison.
Adhene is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Adhene books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.