- adhitthana. adhitthana -. as a doctrinal term, occurs chiefly in two meanings: 1.
- Daham Sevana
- Resolution/Determination (adhitthana). Adhitthana (Pāli; from adhi meaning.
- Glossary of Buddhist Terms
- Adhitthana (Pali): Determination; resolution. One of the ten perfections (paramis/ paramitas). Adibuddha: The First or Original Buddha.
- Adhitthana — Buddha World
- adhitthana [adhi.t.thaana]: Determination; resolution.
- Index of Suc/06
- "Adhitthana Parami". By: Ajahn Sucitto; Playing Time (in minutes and seconds): 63:15; Download: 06_Adhitthana_Parami_2006_Ajahn_Sucitto.
- Adhitthana - The Dhamma Encyclopedia
- Nov 3, 2008 Adhitthana Society, first edition 1952. Retrieved from "http://www.dhammawiki.
- Adhitthana Wiguna Lie | Facebook
- Join Facebook to connect with Adhitthana Wiguna Lie and others you may know.
Adhitthana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Adhitthana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream analysis driving
amidah history of the amidah
massachusetts sites of interest
olowe of ise
m n venkatachaliah
darius milhaud compositions