- Derek Cheng: Living on a prayer
- Up until now we have been practising annapana, or observation of breathing. Now, for vipassana, we move from the area under our noses to scan our whole bodies, part by part, for sensations. And we start adhitthana - meaning strong determination - where ...
- Part Two: Diary Of A Mad Meditator
- We do adhitthana, or strong sitting position, for an hour three times a day. It was tough and I kept nodding off. I dreamed I was feeding someone's guide dog, then I was in an episode of Grey's Anatomy.
- 6 Überlebenstipps für Weihnachten
- Die Vorbereitungen für das alljährliche Weihnachtsfest laufen auf Hochtouren. Aber es ist nicht so einfach, Familie und Freunde an Heiligabend oder am Weihnachtstag harmonisch zu versammeln. Zu Weihnachten kommt das Konfliktpotential zwischen den ...
Adhitthana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Adhitthana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshinduism dictionary a-z
napiers bones division
st albans school