- Video of General Bakshi mocking Mahatama Gandhi, freedom fighters goes viral
- The sole compensation for such prodigious dedication and effort in present day India is humiliation and a stipend that is not enough to feed an ordinary man, let alone one who develops an enormous appetite through regular adhyayana and his family.
- Easier way to talk the Kodava 'takk'
- According to the UNESCO, Kodava is a 'vulnerable' language, said Lokesh K.M., coordinator, Kodava Samskritika Adhyayana Peetha at Mangalore University.
- Maintaining a connection with the past
- The Mylapore Veda Adhyayana Sabha was established by Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswati Swamigal — fondly known as Paramacharyal — of the Kanchi Mutt in 1932. The teachers started by imparting Vedic lessons to the children informally. The school ...
- Rayalaseema in a state of discontent
- There are already voices of dissent heard in the form of parties like Rayalaseema Rashtra Samithi and the Rayalaseema Adhyayana Samiti over the continued neglect of the region which has been witnessing unemployment, migration and drought. “How is ...
- Tribute to Rohith
- Women organisations and poets paid tributes to Rohith Vemula, who allegedly committed suicide on the campus of Hyderabad Central University, at a meeting organised at MB Adhyayana Kendram here on Sunday. The poets and writers, speaking on the ...
Adhyayana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Adhyayana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about anorexic
cathode electroplating metal cathode
bais yaakov history
archbishop george abbot
teacher senior teachers