- High-level Johnson Controls executive who was slated to be Adient president
- Fraser Engerman, spokesman for Johnson Controls, confirmed that Bolzenius's departure means he will no longer be affiliated with Johnson Controls or Adient, the new company that will be formed from the Automotive Experience division starting in October.
- Adient will be the name of the new company spun off from Johnson Controls
- Milwaukee's newest publicly traded company will be known as Adient when it opens for business later this year. Glendale-based Johnson Controls Inc. is spinning off its automotive business and announced last month that its CEO and some of its top ...
- Johnson Controls anuncia que la nueva empresa automotriz se llamará Adient
- Johnson Controls, Inc. (NYSE: JCI) anunció hoy que el nombre de su empresa automotriz de asientos e interiores será Adient, una vez que esta se escinda y pase a ser una nueva sociedad con cotización oficial en octubre de 2016. «Adient es un nombre ...
- Auto-parts makers seek greener pastures
- Having spun off its seating and interiors units into a new automotive business entity called Adient in early January, it now retains a presence in only one car-related area — batteries.
- Johnson Controls names new seating unit Adient
- DETROIT—Johnson Controls Inc., the world's largest automotive seating supplier, said the new seating and interiors business it is spinning off will be named Adient. Bruce McDonald, current JCI vice chairman and future CEO of Adient, presented the new ...
Adient is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Adient books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.