- A brown, fatty, waxlike substance that forms on dead animal tissues in response to moisture. [adipo(se) + Latin c ra, wax.
- THE COMPOSITION OF ADIPOCERE.
- ies of some children in Paris, that we owe the name adipocere.
- The effect of the burial environment on adipocere formation
- Adipocere is a decomposition product comprising predominantly of saturated fatty these particular burial factors on the rate and extent of adipocere formation .
- Adipocere: What is known after over two centuries of research
- Adipocere represents a form of arrested decay of postmortem soft tissue. Classically, adipocere has been defined by its morphological characteristics.
- Forensic anthropologist, author speak about the body farm
- In a wet cave, as a body decays in a wet environment, the fat changes to adipocere, grave wax. It looks like a wax statue in a wax museum. So we sit down and talk about these things; we talk about these things in some depth.
- Adipocere Main: FOOD OF THE PIONEERS
- ADIPOCERE is an all natural organic product that has seen centuries of use.
- Adipocere Records
- Site created the 06 March 2001 - Hosted by : Active 24 - Designed for 800x600 - Optimized for I.E.5.
- Adipocere | Define Adipocere at Dictionary.com
- Adipocere definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation , synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
Adipocere is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Adipocere books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.