- Recent progress in genetic and epigenetic research on type 2 diabetes
- In addition, pathway analyses and protein–protein interaction analyses revealed that CREB-binding protein-related transcription, adipokine signaling and cell cycle signaling processes are important in the pathogenesis of T2DM. Another study using ...
- Transgenic mice overexpressing nesfatin/nucleobindin-2 are susceptible to high
- Identification of nesfatin-1 in human and murine adipose tissue: a novel depot-specific adipokine with increased levels in obesity. Endocrinology 2010; 151: 3169–3180. | Article | PubMed |; Tsuchiya T, Shimizu H, Yamada M, Osaki A, Oh-I S, Ariyama Y et al.
- Obesity-induced adipokine imbalance impairs mouse pulmonary vascular
- However, very few, if any, studies evaluate the role of this adipokine within the complex mileau of the obese organism.
- Rare disease research helps us understand medicine for all diseases
- Congenital Leptin Deficiency is a very rare disorder in which individuals are unable to produce the adipokine leptin due to missense or frameshift mutations in the leptin encoding gene (the ob gene). The condition has an autosomal recessive inheritance ...
- Understanding cachexia as a cancer metabolism syndrome
- In addition, the fatty acid mobilization-promoting adipokine ZAG promotes also skeletal muscle protein synthesis and fatty acid oxidation, suggesting that increased level of Zn-alpha 2-glycoprotein during tissue wasting acts as a salvage pathway.
Adipokine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Adipokine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshonda b20a engine b20a3
alevi recent history
sound perception of sound
islamophobia runnymede trust
ethyl acetate chemistry