- Aditya Hridayam with translation : A prayer to sun god
- 3. Aditya Hridayam - The Heart of Aditya (the Sun God) - Sundara Khanda, Valmiki Ramayanam Aditya = the Sun God; Hridayam = that which is especially nourishing and healing for the heart. Sage Agasthya Muni gave this powerful Mantra to Sri Rama when ...
- Mass 'Surya Namaskaram' to be held
- The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams' Hindu Dharma Prachara Parishad will organise a mass 'Surya Namaskaram' and 'Aditya Hrudayam' recital on Indus school premises on Rathasaptami on February 14, its district president Pathi Obulaiah and organiser ...
- Makar Sankranti 2016: Know Puja Muhurat, Puja Vidhi & auspicious timings to
- Devotees keep on chanting Gayatri Mantra or read Aditya Hridayam. Chant this Gayatri Mantra on Makar sankranti: 1. “Aum Bhoor Bhuwah swaha, Tat Savitur Varenyam, Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi, Dhiyo Yo Naha Prachodayat”.
- Themed on Siva stotras
- Organised by Rotary Club of Coimbatore Metropolis and the HR & CE Department, Government of Tamil Nadu, the annual dance festival held at the Patteeswarar Temple, Perur, showcased the best samples of Indian dance forms. On the inaugural day, ...
- Computerisation of judiciary takes a leap
- Chittoor district achieved a giant leap vis-à-vis computerisation of judiciary, when the video linkage facility was inaugurated in the Tirupati Court Complex on Friday by Justice Vilas V.
Aditya Hridayam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aditya Hridayam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Aditya Hridayam Topics
Related searchesropes course history
chicken famous chickens
telephone numbering plan brazil
derryn hinch notable quotes
ti caesar augustus