- Adsullata Location: Britain.
- Test abonnement
- Adsullata, Esyllt (Wales): Gallic river goddess and probably a little sun goddess, in Great Britain a goddess of the hot wells. She comes from Gaul.
- Springs Media Kit 1
- In ancient times, Adsullata was the Goddess of Hot Springs who came to Brittany from Celtic Gaul.
- Dieux Celtes
- 7. Adsullata (celte) .. Adsullata (celte).
- Historické základy environmentalizmu a environmentálneho práva
- Coventina a Adsullata, grécka nymfa Kastalia, rímska nymfa. Iuturna, galský Gramnnos/Belenos/Toutiorix, v Brétonsku boh. Bormanus.
- Cercle celtique : le DVD du 50 e est sorti
- Elle est composée de trois tableaux « Dismegans, Furlukin et Adsullata », trois histoires où s'entremêlent narration, magie, beauté, tragédie, féerie et humour. Trois histoires avec des moments de calme, de doute, d'euphorie, de colère et de tendresse.
- Adsullata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Celtic mythology, Adsullata was a river goddess of the Continental Celts associated with the River Savus (Sava) in Noricum.
- Random Musings…. "We don't see things as they are, we see things
- Spring · tulips. Posted on April 26, 2010 at 6:47 am by adsullata · Permalink · Leave a comment.
- Adsullata: a Brythonic and Gaulish goddess, also known as Esyllt
- The Brythonic and gaulish goddess Adsullata (also known as Esyllt): She who is Gazed Upon.
- Celtic Gods and Goddesses
- ADSULLATA, (British) A Goddess of hot springs who came to Brittany from Celtic Gaul.
- Adsullata | Facebook
- Adsullata - Description: In Celtic mythology, Adsullata was a river goddess of the Continental Celts associated with the River Savus (Sava) in Noricum.
Adsullata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Adsullata books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.