- Wordplay | “Do You Spell Your Name With a V, Herr Wagner?”
- You might have found it easier on the diagonal corner with ADULATE, RENEWER and TECH SAVVY. Either way, once I had my eye out for the VV/W swap things went pretty well. I've always sort of wondered what the deal was with the letter W.
- Museveni's Flawed Election Victory in Uganda
- He gives life and he can also give death; those who adulate him enjoy some portion of the national wealth, and those who loath or oppose him suffer.
- John M. Connolly: Bernie Sanders and the Buckley rule
- This is the demographic that is far more likely to actually vote than the young people who adulate Sen. Sanders.
- Interview: Capturing North Korea's People in 3D
- Most photographs of North Korea typically emphasize two features: the public appearances of the country's eccentric ruling dynasty, and the masses of people — appearing in perfect unison — who adulate them.
- In Defence of Mother India, Students' Movement Takes Charge
- Kanhaiya spoke of how our fake politics and our fake nationalism have tried to turn him, you and me, into manipulated citizens, brainwashed to hate, brainwashed to adulate, brainwashed to follow fake netas like yoked chattel.
Adulate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Adulate books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespont de normandie construction
starcraft custom scenarios
manganese biological role
retinol vitamin a overdose
air canada subsidiaries