- You told Sri Advaita Prabhu, “Your name Advaita (meaning non-dual) is not suitable; rather Your name should be called Dvaita (dual).
- ÇRÉLA-PRABHUPÄDA-PRAËATI nama oà viñëu-pädäya kåñëa
- I offer my obeisances unto Çré Kåñëa Caitanya, Nityänanda Prabhu, Çré. Advaita, Gadädhara, Çréväsa, and all the followers of Lord Caitanya.
- Sri Navadvipa Dhama Mahatmya
- All glories to Sri Advaita Prabhu, the Supreme Lord! All glories to Sri Gadadhara and Srivasa Pandita!
- New Gokula 24 Hour Kirtan 2010 Roster
- Bachhu Krishna Prabhu (SYD). 45 mins. 3.
- Madhvacharya 1238 - 1317
- •Among them are: Sri Nityananda Prabhu, Jahnavi devi, Sri Advaita Prabhu,.
- Shree Chaitanya Mahaprabhu Part ii
- After His 'sannyasa', He was induced to visit the house of Advaita Prabhu in Shantipura. Advaita managed to invite all His friends and admirers from Nadia and brought Sachidevi to see her son.
- Harmonist | Sri Advaita Prabhu
- Feb 10, 2011 Then Advaita Prabhu thought, 'I have to make a plan so I can prove Mahaprabhu's superiority in relation to myself.
- Advaita Acharya
- Jun 23, 2005 He who was Sri Sadasva is the bhakta-avatara, Sri Advaita Prabhu. (Gaura- Ganoddesa Dipika, 11). The meaning of the name Advaita 6.
- The glories of Advaita Acarya
- Jai Prabhu Sitanath. All over the world the glories of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Nityananda Prabhu are now being sung.
- The Hare Krsnas - The Philosophy - Pancha-Tattva
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Advaita Prabhu and Nityananda Prabhu all belong to the visnu-tattva category.
- Advaita Saptami - The appearance of Advaita Prabhu
- Janma-lila-kirtana - Songs describing the birth and life of Advaita Prabhu. • 2. Adhivasa-kirtana - Songs in the evening in preparation for the next days' festivities.
Advaita Prabhu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Advaita Prabhu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.