Advaita Vedanta Mahavakya
A selection of articles related to advaita vedanta mahavakya.
Original articles from our library related to the Advaita Vedanta Mahavakya. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Advaita Vedanta Mahavakya.
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Advaita Vedanta Mahavakya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Advaita Vedanta Mahavakya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ambedkar, Democracy, Upanishads
- If Dr Ambedkar aspired to remould Hinduism into an Abrahamic—simply a Protestant-like—religion, influenced by colonialism, he would have repeated the Western rhetorical criticism of Vedic Advaita.
- Five Fundamental Themes Vivekananda And Ambedkar Would Agree On
- Swami Vivekananda, the monk who preached practical Vedanta, and BR Ambedkar, hailed as the modern Bodhisattva, represent the transition of Indic spirituality into a tool for social transformation in the modern times.
- Enlightening Series of Lectures by Swami Sarvapriyananda, the Best is Yet to Come
- The central teaching of Advaita Vedanta that, “You are divine” was elaborated by quoting mahavakyas from the 4 Vedas and 4 Upanishads. 8 verses of the Panchadashi were used to explain Sat-chit-ananda, the definition of Brahman (God).
- Religion & Spirituality Adi Samcaracarya and Hindu Renaissance
- Samkar is one of the greatest thinkers in the history of the world. He is the unrivalled propounder of the Advait Vedanta and one of the most influential thinkers in the entire history of Hinduism.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.