A selection of articles related to advaitic philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Advaitic Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Advaitic Philosophy.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Advaitic Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Advaitic Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- JOY: The Journal of Yoga
- application of Advaitic philosophy, known as inquiry. This system is one of the most advanced philosophical systems from India.
- Marxism and 'Moksha'
- Advaitic philosophy - showing them to be complementary to secular European Marxism and Dialectical philosophy respectively.
- Shiva entwined with references to Advaitic philosophy provide the audience insight in the two worlds of both passionate bhakti and transcendental gyana.
- Recent Trends in Indian Philosophyt
- the still living older generation, still activeiy server? the cause of philo- sophy.
Suggested News Resources
- Drawing on devotion
- The current work is imbued with Advaitic philosophy that advocates the oneness of being —and existence.
Suggested Web Resources
- Advaita Vedanta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- According to Shankara and others, anyone seeking to follow the philosophy of ..
- The circularity and inexpressibility of advaitic thinking « Robert C
- Jan 29, 2010 I charcterised advaitic 'philosophy' as a dream in a hall of distorting mirrors'.
- Advaita 201 - Inner Journey
- Adi Sankara learned the advaitic concepts from his guru --Govindapada who was Bhagavad Gita, Adi Shankara developed the Advaitic philosophy in full form.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.