- Farm technology services provider EM3 to raise over $3M from Aspada
- Founded by father-son duo Rohtash Mal and Adwitiya Mal last year, EM3 Agriservices provides farm mechanisation and technology services. It has tied up with companies like John Deere, ITC, Syngenta Foundation and SFAC. Sixty-one-year old Rohtash, ...
- Can agro startups change the condition of farmers in India?
- We can, to a large extent, reduce the impact of financial loss through high productivity,” says Adwitiya Mal, Co-founder and COO, EM3 Agriservices.
- Aspada Investment invests 20 crore in Delhi-based EM3 AgriServices
- Adwitiya Mal, Executive Director of EM3 AgriServices, adds; "Services are delivered under our brand 'Samadhan' through EM3's farm service centres ('Samadhan Kendras').
- VCCircle Agri & Food Investment Summit 2015
- When it comes to agri and food issues, there is a back-end India, with significant challenges and opportunities, and there is an emerging, exciting front-end India where the expectations and evolving tastes of consumers is revolutionizing how we view food.
Adwitiya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Adwitiya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshydrocarbon burning hydrocarbons
dnangel daiki niwa
phosphine structure and properties
scarborough ontario gangs
race physical variation in humans
buddhist chant chanting