A selection of articles related to aeneas.
Original articles from our library related to the Aeneas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aeneas.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest, 9:2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women,...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Aeneas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aeneas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mark Morris Dance Group to bring tale of 'Dido and Aeneas' to Purdue
- WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. – The Mark Morris Dance Group on April 2 will bring Henry Purcell's famous baroque opera "Dido and Aeneas" to life with a live chamber orchestra, vocalists and dancers under the baton of choreographer Mark Morris at Elliott Hall of ...
- Hall-of-famer Aeneas Williams recalls life-changing decisions
- NFL Hall of Fame cornerback Aeneas Williams autographs football cards from his playing days during Friday's meet--and-greet session prior to his Pack Night keynote speech at the Dixie Stampede, which raised $43,500 for the Reeds Spring School District ...
- 'Dido and Aeneas' opera hits C of I stage
- Take a love story and great music, add some witches and tragedy, and you have The College of Idaho Music Department's opera performance of Henry Purcell' Dido and Aeneas. The Baroque opera, based loosely on Virgil's epic work, The Aeneid, will show ...
- Dido and Aeneas, Armonico Consort, Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
- Spoiler Alert. It's Act Three of Purcell's Dido and Aeneas.
- C of I presents 'Dido and Aeneas' opera
- CALDWELL — The College of Idaho Music Department debuted its production of Henry Purcell's “Dido and Aeneas,” a Baroque opera loosely based on “The Aeneid,” by Virgil, Thursday. Performances continue tonight and Saturday at 7:30 p.m.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.