- Scientists Find World's First Two-Headed Sea Slug In Borneo: It's Neon And It
- A yellow-tipped phyllodesmium is an aeolid that feeds on hydroids which are related to jellyfish. Some can steal their prey's stinging cells which they use for their own protection. ...
- Release the Glaucus!
- In fact, these aeolid nudibranchs, known as Glaucus atlanticus, LUURRRVVVEEEE to nom all the Velella they can eat! They even steal the Velella's super stinging powers and make them their own. And what's better than getting ANOTHER even crazier ...
- Explore the neon world of nudibranchs (Photos)
- Nudibranchs are different from other sea slugs, which belong to other taxonomic groups; these flamboyant creatures are their own brand of special. There are two main types of nudibranchs: dorid nudibranchs and aeolid nudibranchs. The former have a ...
- Undersea life, clear as glass
- The glass sea creatures, dating to the 1870s and '80s, were made by German glass artists Leopold and Rudolf Blaschka, who created Harvard's famed Glass Flowers collection. The sea creatures were made earlier in the Blaschkas' careers and, unlike the ...
- Warmer California Waters Bring New Opportunities For Photographers
- Jeffrey Goddard, Ph.D.
Aeolid Nudibranch is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aeolid Nudibranch books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Aeolid Nudibranch Topics
Related searcheskundalini and shaktipat
sexual reproduction reproduction in birds
1956 hungarian revolution causes
the third man adaptation of the source material