- By contrast, on the back of the aeolids in the clade Cladobranchia there are brightly colored sets of protruding organs called cerata.
- A 'PRIMITIVE' SYMBIOSIS BETWEEN THE AEOLID NUDIBRANCH
- host in the aeolid nudibranchs Berghia major. Edmunds, 1969 (possibly synonymous with. Spurilla major (Eliot, 1903), see Rudman,.
- Laboratory culture of the aeolid nudibranch Spurilla neapolitana
- Spurilla neapolitana is a cosmopolitan aeolid nudibranch species, occurring in the Mediterranean, West Atlantic.
- FEEDING AND oaowrn or THE AEOLID NUDIBRANCH CUTHONA
- Feeding and growth of the aeolid nudibranch Cut/iona nana was documented. Cuthorm nana feeds speciﬁcally on the colonial hydroid Hyrlracrinia echinaza.
- Revision of several poorly known Antarctic aeolid nudibranch
- Revision of several poorly known Antarctic aeolid nudibranch species (Mollusca: Gastropoda), with the description of a new species a' ngel valde' s.
- Escape Response of Aeolid Nudibranchs in the Presence of
- Escape Response of Aeolid Nudibranchs in the Presence of Pycnopodia.
- Battle of the Subs: Alvin vs. Jason
- a unique opportunity to gauge the capabilities of each tool. Greg RouseAn aeolid nudibranch, one of the hundreds of invertebrate animals found at Hydrate Ridge. An Aeolid nudibranch , one of the hundreds of invertebrate animals found at Hydrate Ridge .
- Aeolid Nudibranchs in the Reef - Reefkeeping Magazine
- A colorful and truly beautiful temperate aeolid nudibranch, Phidiana crassicornis.
- Aeolidioidea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Superfamily: Aeolidioidea Gray, 1827. Families. See text.
- Aquarium Culture of the Aeolid nudibranch Berghia
- In this article I hope to refocus attention on the Aeolid nudibranch Berghia as a species of interest and value to the aquarium hobby.
- Aeolid nudibranch of Puget Sound ﺀﱢﱟﮩ ﺀﱢﱟﮩ Ƣݔҩᾫ٨ӷ quaoar - YouTube
- Mar 10, 2007 This nudibranch was captured at low tide at Salmon Beach, Puget Sound. Note the translucent cerata.
- Laboratory Culture of the Aeolid Nudibranch Berghia verrucicornis
- Carroll D J and S C Kempf. Biol. Bull.
Aeolid Nudibranch is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aeolid Nudibranch books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.