- Fort Worth drone company Aero Kinetics: Here's our strategy after acquisition
- Hulsey, who will remain chairman and CEO of Aero Kinetics, is excited to explore the new opportunities to scale he will now have as a part of one of two publicly traded unmanned aircraft companies.
- Drones are inviting disaster: “It's only a matter of time before we have a
- Among the harshest critics is W. Hulsey Smith, chief executive of Aero Kinetics, a Fort Worth, Texas, company that sells sophisticated commercial drones costing $10,000 or more to automate tasks such as inspecting cellphone towers or refineries.
- Drone Buzzes Air France Jet Over Paris in Closest Shave Yet
- A drone came within 5 meters (16 feet) of a potentially catastrophic collision with an Air France jet landing at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport in the closest encounter yet between one of the remotely operated devices and a civil airliner.
- The friendly skies are getting crowded
- Large birds, such as ducks and geese, cause nearly $1 million in damages to aircraft annually in the United States.
- Tony Dunleavy: Strat Aero Makes UAS Market Push Through Aero Kinetics Buy
- Aero Kinetics has applied to the Federal Aviation Administration for certification of the company's multirotor drone platform and plans to rebrand its special missions, aircraft maintenance and aviation consulting units during the first quarter of 2016.
Aerokinetic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aerokinetic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmessianism judaism
looney tunes controversy
wiccan chat rooms