- Florida doctors push back on Aetna-Humana deal
- Following Florida's February approval of the megamerger between Aetna Inc. and Humana Inc., three Florida physician groups on Monday called on the Florida attorney general to reject the merger.
- Aetna-Humana Merger: CEO Would Take Home $40 Million If Deal Is Approved, SEC
- GettyImages-141772898 Consumer advocates have said a proposed merger between insurers Humana and Aetna would hurt patients, while SEC filings show that Humana's CEO would take home $40 million in such a deal. Above, registered nurse Steve ...
- Mark Bertolini, Aetna CEO: mindful of mortality
- Mr Bertolini, now chief executive of Aetna, the third-largest US health insurer, refused to accept Eric's prognosis.
- Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. Raises Position in Aetna Inc (AET)
- Aetna logo Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. boosted its position in shares of Aetna Inc (NYSE:AET) by 58.
- Humana CEO to bank $40 million if Aetna deal closes
- The U.S. Justice Department's antitrust team is evaluating the Aetna-Humana marriage, announced last summer, along with Anthem's acquisition of Cigna Corp.
Aetna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aetna books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdaily spiritual sayings
telephone game examples
columns video game music
brett whiteley fiji
christ falling on the way to calvary