A selection of articles related to affection.
Original articles from our library related to the Affection. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Affection.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God....
New Testament >> Colossians
- Balancing Deficient Elements
- Analgous to mineral deficency a person lacking the presence of natal Planets in a particular element will also need to establish practical methods in order to balance the element in question. An example of a deficiency would be: Earth 1 Air 4 Fire 3 Water 4...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Creative Visualization
- Whatever you ardently desire, Sincerely believe in, Vividly imagine, and Enthusiastically act upon, Must inevitably come to pass. - Sybil Leek, Diary of a Witch What is Creative Visualization? Creative visualization is the technique of using your imagination...
Psychic Abilities >> Creative Visualization
Affection is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Affection books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Pet Affection to Infections
- Sure it's their way of showing affection, but the consequence could be infection. These illnesses are transmitted from animals to humans and include Campylobacter, Salmonella, fungal or parasitic infections such as hookworm and roundworm, and viruses.
- Dalai Lama calls for affection, understanding during visit with Madison community
- Charming a sold-out crowd of more than 1,000 people with a charismatic, joyful attitude, His Holiness the Dalai Lama emphasized a need for religious coexistence and strengthening Tibetan identity Tuesday at the Madison Masonic Center. His remarks are ...
- Spalletti: 'Deep affection for Roma'
- Luciano Spalletti says his “deep affection” for Roma was his reason for returning to the club. The Coach replaced Rudi Garcia on the Olimpico bench in January, and has since overseen seven Serie A wins in a row.
- Liverpool players go all out for Klopp because of his affection for them: Lallana
- LONDON - Liverpool manager Juergen Klopp's affection for his players pushes them to put every last drop of effort into their performances, past the point where fatigue has taken its toll, midfielder Adam Lallana has said.
- LOOK: JaDine's 'social media display of affection' on first 'monthsary'
- Reel turned real-life couple James Reid and Nadine Lustre, collectively known as “JaDine”, is now celebrating their first month of being together.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
glacier anatomy of a glacier
saramaccan language examples
gottfried von strassburg
helicobacter pylori history