Affirmation Of Faith
A selection of articles related to affirmation of faith.
Original articles from our library related to the Affirmation Of Faith. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Affirmation Of Faith.
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law,...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 2:3 And...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Affirmation Of Faith is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Affirmation Of Faith books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Namaste, Cuntface: What I Learned When I Got Dumped By My Super Spiritual Friend
- Affirmation. And yet, 1) I wasn't expecting it and 2) while I'm not proud to admit it, a sliver of me, the hurt one, felt like she'd beaten me to the Best Friend Breakup Email punch. She was the dumpee, and I was the dumped.
- Inside the Jewish life of Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland
- It's a wonderful affirmation of this jurist,” said Rabbi Jonah Pesner, director of the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism.
- Christians prepare for Palm Sunday, Holy Week observances
- Robert R. Wagner, pastor of Moxham Lutheran Church, 500 Park Ave., Johnstown, said Holy Week is the summary of the whole Christian faith.
- Executive Overreach in Domestic Affairs Part I—Health Care and Immigration
- In this statement, I will address how the President's duty to faithfully execute the law and prosecutorial discretion fit within the separation of powers envisioned by the Framers of the Constitution.
- READ NOW: Rare interview with previous Pope Benedict XVI (FULL TEXT: English)
- The last volume of your collected works highlights your resolute affirmation: "The Christian faith is not an idea, but a life.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Affirmation Of Faith Topics
chromium biological role
richardson-redgrave acting family