A selection of articles related to afghan hounds.
Original articles from our library related to the Afghan Hounds. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Afghan Hounds.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Shapeshifting in Celtic Myth
- The theme of shapeshifting is found in Celtic myth regardless of the specific country one invesigates. Thoughout my studies of Celtic lore I have found that there were very specific reasons or circumstances for shapeshifting. These reasons fall into at least...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
Afghan Hounds is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Afghan Hounds books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Afghan Hound National Policy for Rescue Guidelines
- Assist Afghan Hound owners who must give up their hounds in. 4.
- Page 1 of 4 AFGHAN HOUND RESCUE AFGHAN HOUND CLUB
- AFGHAN HOUND RESCUE.
- A few things to consider if you are interested in owning an Afghan
- Afghan Hounds are beautiful creatures, known for their long coats.
- Afghan Hound Breeders' Cup
- The Afghan Hound Club of America. Proudly Presents. The Twenty-Third Annual.
Suggested News Resources
- Owner-Handler Interviews
- Hafford adds that owner-handlers have been the dominating factor in Afghan Hounds until recently when professional handlers have made serious inroads and become a force to be reckoned with. “Is this a good thing? I am not sure.
- She's more fierce than I knew
- My dog was always friendly and excited to meet others, but once when we drove to our favourite walking spot he refused to get out of the car because he saw two Afghan hounds.
- The Abigails: They Have A Mysterious Relationship With Satan
- We're going to be desert dads. The Abigails perform with Afghan Hounds and TRMRS Friday at La Cave in Costa Mesa. 10 pm Free.
- A howling good time: Event raises funds for dog park
- Cathy Smart of Fort Gratiot brought one of her three Afghan hounds to the event. Red, a former show dog, walked around wearing a prosthetic foot on his hind leg that he was outfitted with in February.
- How Smart is Your Dog?
- 75 and Afghan hounds rate at the very bottom, No. 80. “Bloodhounds are the blondes of the dog world,” said Billie.
Suggested Web Resources
- Afghan Hound - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Afghan Hound is one of the oldest sighthound dog breeds.
- Afghan Hound Information and Pictures, Afghan Hounds
- All about the Afghan Hound, info, pictures, breeders, rescues, care, temperament, health, puppy pictures and much more.
- AHCA Rescue
- Afghan Hound Club of America - National Rescue evaluations, foster placements, and loving, permanent homes are provided to homeless Afghan Hounds.
- American Kennel Club - Afghan Hound
- The Afghan Hound is an aristocrat, his whole appearance one of dignity and aloofness with no trace of plainness or coarseness.
- Afghan Hound Club of America, Inc.
- Includes information on the breed.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Afghan Hounds Topics
Related searchesdoyle brunson family life
culture of china important cities
mexican american political issues
brahma sutra bhashya