A selection of articles related to aflatoxin pathology.
Original articles from our library related to the Aflatoxin Pathology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aflatoxin Pathology.
- Conium maculatum (Poison Hemlock)
- In ancient Greece Poison Hemlock was a regularly used punishment for criminals. In 399 BC the great philosopher Socrates was killed this way; his crime consisted of teaching people to think for themselves - a great evil in old dictatorial Greece. Thanks to...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Mariah Carey
- From the position of her birth Sun in Aries and looking at the aspects, we can understand that her career has no been easy; many problems must have tormented her and made her insecure along her way. Her teenage years have not been very happy; she did not have...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
Aflatoxin Pathology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aflatoxin Pathology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fungal toxins are poisoning Africa's children, says new report
- “It makes me cry when I'm in Nampula in Mozambique and the women are there on the floor, sorting the grain by hand, trying to get the very best grain together and then send it to Europe,” says Peter J. Cotty, a plant pathologist with the U.
- Screening for Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is the sixth most common malignant tumor worldwide. The incidence of HCC is increasing in the United States, with a rate in men that is three times higher than the rate in women the rate in women. The risk for HCC in ...
- Aflatoxins: Poisoning Health and Trade in Sub-Saharan Africa
- “The benefits attributed to using the Aflasafe bio control product for mitigating aflatoxin contamination far outweighs its cost,” said Juliet Akello, a plant pathologist and member of the IITA team in Zambia under Aflatoxin Biocontrol.
- Global Patterns of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Management
- Dietary ingestion of fungal aflatoxins has also been recognized as a major risk factor in southern Asia and sub-Saharan Africa.
- More than half of pesticides used by California farmers are active ingredients
- Some of the most toxic chemicals known are natural (e.g. aflatoxin, cyanide, amanita toxins, fumonisin…).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Aflatoxin Pathology Topics
Related searchesold english language syntax
mother teresa spiritual life
nueva ecija history
rituals in buddhism