A selection of articles related to aframomum.
Original articles from our library related to the Aframomum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aframomum.
- Grains of Paradise: Correspondences
- Aframomum melequeta Folk Names: African Pepper, Guinea Grains, Mallaquetta Pepper, Melequeta Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Love, Lust, Luck, Money, Wishes...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Aframomum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aframomum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Museum specimen labels 'wrong 50pc of the time'
- Scientists have found that 58 per cent of museum specimens of the “Aframomum” genus of African ginger plants have been wrongly or inadequately identified. Picture: Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh. Scientists have uncovered a colossal case of mistaken ...
- Thousands Of Museum Specimens Are Mislabeled
- First, they examined 4,500 specimens of the African ginger genus Aframomum and found that 58 percent of museum samples had been mislabeled. As to why, they concluded that most museums had been thrown off by a recent monograph, a detailed ...
- Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Museums haven't a clue
- The team studied 4,500 specimens of the African ginger genus Aframomum, which up until a major 2014 study were misidentified to some degree in 58pc of cases. That got them wondering how deep the confusion actually is. Often collections are divided up ...
- Are most natural history specimens wrongly named?
- The team studied 4,500 specimens of the African ginger genus Aframomum, a detailed monographic study which had been completed in 2014, providing an accurate account of all the species and their specimens. The researchers were surprised to find that ...
- Everything You Need to Know About Chiles and Other Vectors of Hotness
- Also called melegueta, this spice with a poetic name is native to West Africa, known taxonomically as Aframomum melegueta. It is not to be confused with malagueta pepper, a type of chile found in Brazil once incorrectly identified as melegueta. What a ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbetty loh ti biography
horsepower drawbar horsepower dbhp
bhaisajyaguru the mantras
richard dawkins work