A selection of articles related to africa etymology.
Original articles from our library related to the Africa Etymology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Africa Etymology.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Human Evolution
- The first hominids evolved some 3 or 4 million years ago, and so we have only limited means of determining how they evolved. Although human evolution is an important phase of the history of religion, the evolution of humans in itself is more a matter of...
Saga of Times Past >> Archaeology
Africa Etymology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Africa Etymology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sibling names and the Kongo origins of Marie- Therèse Coincoin
- May 25, 2011 The possible African origin of words and place names in the Southern United States has been the subject of much controversy.
- The Survival of Names of African Origin in Martinique After
- Martinique's people, had an African origin. Moreover, what is very Other names of African origin were to be found before.
- From the Griot of Roots to the Roots of Griot: A New Look at the
- among scholars that the word griot is not of African origin, and, second, a lack of knowledge about the geographical extent of the griot world in West. Africa.
- CARURU AND CALULU, ETYMOLOGICALLY AND SOCIO
- phone Africa believe, however, that kalúlu is an Angolan derivation of the loan word, of. Brazilian Indian origin, caruru.
- SECTION THREE INFLUENCE OF AN AFRICAN COSMOLOGY
- through working with a desire to improve the position of people of African origin in an.
Suggested Web Resources
- Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Etymology. Afri was the name of several Semitic peoples who dwelt in North Africa near Carthage (in modern Tunisia).
- Africa - Online Etymology Dictionary
- The Online Etymology Dictionary. Search: L. Africa (terra) "African land, Libya, the Carthaginian territory," fem.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Africa Etymology Topics
Related searchesdream interpretation number 30
timothy leary death
component object model reflection
acoustic bass guitar history
junoon brian oconnell bass