Africa Precolonial Africa
A selection of articles related to africa precolonial africa.
Original articles from our library related to the Africa Precolonial Africa. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Africa Precolonial Africa.
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Human Evolution
- The first hominids evolved some 3 or 4 million years ago, and so we have only limited means of determining how they evolved. Although human evolution is an important phase of the history of religion, the evolution of humans in itself is more a matter of...
Saga of Times Past >> Archaeology
Africa Precolonial Africa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Africa Precolonial Africa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How bad is corruption in Africa?
- The rejection of indigenous values, standards, checks and balances, and the affectation of superimposing Western structures undermined the well-organised bureaucratic system previously present across pre-colonial Africa. The end result is corrupt ...
- The Return of the Black Panther
- The Black Panther—who, when he debuted in an issue of Fantastic Four, in 1966, was the first black superhero in mainstream American comics—is the alter ego of T'Challa, the king of Wakanda, a mythical and technologically advanced African country.
- The Atlantic Daily: ISIS and Chemical Weapons, Iran and Missile Tests, US Debates
- This article is part of a feature we also send out via email as The Atlantic Daily, a newsletter with stories, ideas, and images from The Atlantic, written specially for subscribers. To sign up, please enter your email address in the field provided here.
- Why Are Black Elites in the Caribbean and the US Rewriting the Legacy of
- One can see in embryo the struggle of social classes in precolonial Africa through his insightful narrative.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Africa Precolonial Africa Topics
Related searcheskfi am former hosts and on-air alumni
inca road system
prince harry of wales nazi costume
hydra constellation mythology
balance disorder treatment