A selection of articles related to africa.
Original articles from our library related to the Africa. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Africa.
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Human Evolution
- The first hominids evolved some 3 or 4 million years ago, and so we have only limited means of determining how they evolved. Although human evolution is an important phase of the history of religion, the evolution of humans in itself is more a matter of...
Saga of Times Past >> Archaeology
Africa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Africa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Chris Hani's killer Janusz Walus given parole in South Africa
- A court in South Africa has ruled that the killer of anti-apartheid hero Chris Hani should be freed on parole after more than 22 years in prison. Hani's widow, Limpho condemned the white judge's decision to free Janusz Walus as racist.
- Number of rhinos slaughtered in Africa last year sets record
- Despite the grim statistics, there was a ray of hope in South Africa, where the killings decreased slightly for the first time in years. Of the total number of rhinos killed last year, 1,175 were in South Africa.
- Nigeria v South Africa: The battle for African supremacy
- This week South Africa's President Jacob Zuma visited Nigeria and stressed that Africa's two economic giants could work together.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
lincoln beachey achievements
list of bones of the human skeleton