African American Ethnicity
A selection of articles related to african american ethnicity.
Original articles from our library related to the African American Ethnicity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on African American Ethnicity.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- African Violet: Correspondences
- Saintpaulina ionantha Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Powers: Spirituality, protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
African American Ethnicity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, African American Ethnicity books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- UI Academic Senate to discuss change to required courses
- Ronald Bailey, chair of the Committee on Race and Ethnicity and head of the Department of African-American Studies, said he's seen those effects firsthand in courses on the African-American experience. "The 'ah ha' moments that they reveal when they ...
- Why I Don't Want To Be Labeled As 'African-American'
- I have heard the term “African-American” used interchangeably with “black” all my life but have never been comfortable with it.
- New Study Shows African-Americans are Less Likely to Abuse Hard Drugs than ...
- A study published recently in the American Journal of Public Health has shown that abuse and dependence on “hard drugs” (cocaine, hallucinogen or PCP, opiate, amphetamine and sedatives) are less common among delinquent African American youths ...
- SC whites, blacks see issues of race differently, poll shows
- Fewer than half of African-American residents (45 percent) said they were discriminated in the year because of their race or ethnicity, while only 19 percent of white residents felt the same way. Yet, two out of every three S.C.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
African American Ethnicity Topics
Related searchesprisoners dilemma real-life examples
dream dictionary skate
in the line of fire
emperor of japan roles
aisha the battle of the camel