African American Ethnicity
A selection of articles related to african american ethnicity.
Original articles from our library related to the African American Ethnicity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on African American Ethnicity.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- African Violet: Correspondences
- Saintpaulina ionantha Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Powers: Spirituality, protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
African American Ethnicity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, African American Ethnicity books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- AFRICAN AMERICAN ETHNICITY
- 16. The SAA Archaeological Record • September 2004. How did African American ethnicity develop in the.
- Ethnicity as a social context for the development of African-American
- Do face-to-face experiences with racial discrimination at school undermine African-American adolescents' academic functioning?
- 1 THE INFLUENCE OF ETHNIC DISCRIMINATION AND ETHNIC
- Does African-American ethnic identity buffer these relations?
- Cancellation test performance in African American, Hispanic, and
- Shape and letter cancellation test performance was investigated among large samples of African American,. Hispanic, and White non-demented elders.
Suggested News Resources
- Why Black Children May Be More Likely to Develop Food Allergies
- While other studies have linked African American ethnicity to a higher risk of asthma, Kumar's group was interested in investigating whether race also affects children's risk of allergy to certain foods.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ethnicity and Race: Nature of Ethnicity
- Jul 5, 2006 African American ethnicity is usually defined by dark brown skin color.
- American Journal of Hypertension - African-American Ethnicity and
- African-American Ethnicity and Cardiovascular Risk Factors are Related to Aortic Pulse-Wave Velocity Progression. Mehret S. Birru1, Karen A.
- African-American Ethnicity in the Antebellum North (C13) - a knol by
- Feb 25, 2011 The imposition of an endogamous color line eventually led to the synthesis of a unique ethno-cultural community in the...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
African American Ethnicity Topics
Related searchesgorillaz band members
james clavell personal life
street food brazil
seldovia alaska demographics
msting the crow syndrome
christian de quincey links