African Slave Trade Effects
A selection of articles related to african slave trade effects.
Original articles from our library related to the African Slave Trade Effects. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on African Slave Trade Effects.
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
African Slave Trade Effects is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, African Slave Trade Effects books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Stephen A. Smith, black ESPN commentator, tells students 'racism doesn't exist
- Mr. Smith went on to acknowledge that older black students may have experienced racism. “You're older, you know I'm not talking about you.
- Heritage: Armed occupier's son a Salemite
- Brown, an ardent abolitionist, had spent time escorting African-Americans through Ohio to freedom in Canada on the Underground Railroad, and he spent more time fighting battles against pro-slavery settlers in the free state of Kansas.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.