African Slave Trade Routes
A selection of articles related to african slave trade routes.
Original articles from our library related to the African Slave Trade Routes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on African Slave Trade Routes.
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
African Slave Trade Routes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, African Slave Trade Routes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Atlantic Slave Trade
- The Atlantic Slave Trade is one of over sixty teaching units published by the .
- African Slave Trade
- To understand how the African Slave Trade came about. To be able chart trade routes.
- Voices from the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade
- What were the causes and effects of the Trans-Atlantic slave trade? • What was the Triangle Trade Route and how did it affect the continents involved?
- Teachers guide
- Identify the routes of the African slave trade. • Identify the weather and water systems that effected the trade routes.
- Slave Trade and Islam - the Barnstable Public Schools
- review the geography of Sub-Saharan Africa. - gain knowledge of the Trans- African slave trade routes. - learn of the religions of West African tribes.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- African History: The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade
- The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade began around the mid-fifteenth century when for centuries -- reaching Europe via the Islamic-run, trans-Saharan, trade routes.
- African slave trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The English crown provided a charter giving the Royal African Company monopoly over the African slave routes until 1712.
- The Atlantic Slave Trade Routes Map, 1500-1619 by Maps.com from
- May 27, 2010 The Atlantic Slave Trade Routes Map, 1500-1619 by Maps.com from Maps.com.
- Triangular trade
- The Transatlantic Slave Trade consisted of three journeys: It is estimated that 11-12 million Africans were transported across the Atlantic into slavery. is estimated that on average 10% died en route rising to 30% on a bad voyage.
- The Atlantic Slave Trade (Engage) - Exploring Africa
- If you look at the map of the Atlantic slave trade, you will see how the route worked.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
African Slave Trade Routes Topics
Related searchesbiarritz history
cable amp wireless history
public key certificate use