A selection of articles related to african spirituality.
Original articles from our library related to the African Spirituality. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on African Spirituality.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- African Violet: Correspondences
- Saintpaulina ionantha Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Powers: Spirituality, protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- A Pledge to Pagan Spirituality
- I am a Pagan and I dedicate Myself to channeling the Spiritual Energy of my Inner Self to help and to heal myself and others. I know that I am a part of the Whole of Nature. May I grow in understanding of the Unity of all Nature. May I always walk in Balance....
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
African Spirituality is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, African Spirituality books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Wanted: A Grammar of Black/African Spirituality
- Wanted: A Grammar of Black/African. Spirituality by. 'BioDun J.
- Ancestors and Healing in African Spirituality: Challenges to the
- Page 1 of 12. Ancestors and Healing in African Spirituality: Challenges to the Churches in. Africa.
- Limuru Hub CONFLICT AND AFRICAN SPIRITUALITY: AGĨKŨYŨ
- Limuru Hub. CONFLICT AND AFRICAN SPIRITUALITY: AGĨKŨYŨ PERSPECTIVE.
- African Spirituality that shapes the concept of Ubunten
- short, relationship is part of development of African spirituality. This article further African spirituality which forms values and good character in a person.
Suggested News Resources
- Media Alert: Minister Meyer Highlights African Traditional Medicine Week at
- Medicine Week runs from 22 to 28 August 2011 and, according to a national government website: "Traditional African medicine is a holistic discipline involving the use of indigenous herbalism combined with aspects of African spirituality.
- Conference celebrates African roots of Christian Orthodoxy
- “We invite clergy to come and grow with us on this spiritual journey of understanding African spirituality and roots.” The invitation is designed to strengthen relationships and not to proselytize. The Brotherhood of St.
- A Forgotten African Catholic Kingdom
- His son, Henrique, became the first bishop of Kongo in 1518, and along with his father, Portuguese priests and educated Kongolese, created a marriage of African spirituality and Catholicism that would be the distinctive feature of its religion.
- CHRAJ is keen to stop trokosi - Ms Lamptey
- them were doing that for their own selfish benefits. He said “trokosi” was part of the African religious practice and so the attempt by the NGOs with support from Western countries was a means to destroy the enhancement of African spirituality.
Suggested Web Resources
- WE MUST RETURN TO OUR AFRICAN SPIRITUALITY!!!
- Before the Maafa (the African enslavement process), us Africans were practising our OWN INDIGENOUS spiritual systems.
- African spirituality: an approach from intercultural philosophy
- Feb 13, 2001 African spirituality: an approach from intercultural philosophy inspired by Derrida and anthropological fieldwork.
- African traditional religion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In many parts of Africa harsh distinctions are blurred as aspects of Islam and Christianity co-exist with elements of indigenous spirituality.
- African Spirituality
- If you don't see something you like, just refresh your browser and see what else comes up, or click on the link 'Search for more books about African Spirituality'.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
African Spirituality Topics
Related searchessarmatians history
mexican spanish morphology
hms pinafore characters
the south wales borderers history