- Court orders Stellies to teach in Afrikaans
- Cape Town – Civil rights group AfriForum Youth on Friday obtained an interim order forcing Stellenbosch University to reinstate Afrikaans as a medium of instruction. The group's representatives appeared briefly in the Western Cape High Court where they ...
- PICS: 'Afrikaans' protest rocks Pretoria
- Pretoria – The use of Afrikaans around Pretoria north schools was exclusionary and should be urgently abolished, protesters demanded on Wednesday. “We want English and other languages in our local schools. Our children have to travel long distances to ...
- Whiteness, not Afrikaans, must fall
- If you are an existing subscriber, please send us your subscription number at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will activate your free digital subscription straight away.
- Afrikaans dramedy brings craft beer to the big screen
- Film director, Maynard Kraak, joins Jennifer Sanasie in studio, and introduces us to Sonskyn Beperk, an Afrikaans dramedy about love, family and craft beer. "Has there ever been a movie made about beer?
- Afrikaans must go, says EFF in Gauteng
- "The EFF cannot allow the continued bias towards the Afrikaans language at the expense of mother-tongue languages that are not only indigenous but also official languages in South Africa," said Ntobeng Ntobeng, the EFF's provincial spokesman. He said ...
Afrikaans is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Afrikaans books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnorth korea major cities
diabetic neuropathy polyol pathway
invented by andrew d booth