- A language that developed from 17th-century Dutch and is an official language of South Africa. Also called Taal2. adj.
- The Alternative Afrikaans Dictionary
- Afrikaans Dictionary. Version date: 1 June 2004. © 1995-2004 The for ' to fuck' in Afrikaans is 'naai' or 'pomp'.
- The grammar of English-Afrikaans code switching
- 47. 3.2 The present study: A proposal for code switching.
- Rapid Development of an Afrikaans-English Speech-to-Speech
- way Afrikaans to English Speech-to-Speech Translation sys- tem.
- Afrikaans is primarily spoken in South Africa and Namibia.
- Books in Afrikaans
- Books in Afrikaans. Books in Afrikaans. Jan 05.
- Black South African Goes From Never a Sip to Vineyard Fame
- Most everyone on campus spoke a language heavy with “cch” sounds as if they were clearing their throats. This was Afrikaans, the main tongue of the region and the language in which her instructors taught. She did not understand a word of it.
- Singers on pitch for cup
- He said Afrikaans was the hardest as it had five languages in it – three African, Afrikaans and English. "The hardest one of those is Afrikaans because that form of Dutch is quite tricky for an English speaker.
- Cele expected to be discharged from hospital today
- National Police Commissioner Bheki Cele is expected to be discharged from the Zuid-Afrikaans Hospital in Pretoria, today.
- Unusual sports: Ringball
- To the Afrikaans, it is actually called korfball. So what is this sport of ringball all about? An unknown person or culture (probably Americans, I am assuming), brought basketball over to South Africa.
- A reel look at Afrikaans cinema
- By Diane de Beer If you're into movies, you will be fascinated by a series being broadcast on the Afrikaans channel kykNET, titled Daar Doer in die Fliek, screened on Thursdays at 8.30pm.
- Afrikaans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Afrikaans is a West Germanic language, spoken natively in South Africa and Namibia.
- Afrikaans language, alphabet and pronunciation
- Information about Afrikaans, a West Germanic language descended from Dutch and spoken mainly in South Africa and Namibia by about 10 million people.
- Afrikaans language learning games
- Learn Afrikaans language with free to use and fun online games. Suitable for language learners at different levels.
Afrikaans is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Afrikaans books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
youngs modulus calculation
march music tempo
mr poppers penguins plot summary