- How the Birthplace of Apartheid Became a Wine Wonderland
- When I first visited the winelands of South Africa's Cape region in the 1980s as a young liberal journalist, it was a fortress of staid Afrikanerdom.
- Culture still divides a divided NWU
- But it has not been widely embraced on campus, Mosala says, because change means going to the heart of Afrikanerdom. #ReformPuk is focusing on the dual language system that their campus uses. It says the translation services in lectures place black ...
- Someone please dial 911 for varsities
- Actor Pieter Bosch Botha calls it a moment “when Afrikaners imploded” because the protesters “invaded the sanctity of rugby - one of the defining symbols of Afrikanerdom”. Since March, when Chumani Maxwele poured bright yellow poo on the pensive statue ...
- Afrikanerdom is African
- There are seriously some white people who live in S.Africa just for the reason that in spite of the difficulties we have with racism of the ANC/SA Communist Party Alliance in govt, they can still live well for the time being.
- South Africa's Stellenbosch University aims to drop Afrikaans after protests
- An elite South African university wants to drop Afrikaans as the language of instruction and teach in English. Stellenbosch University management has taken the decision in the wake of a viral video about the challenges and racism faced by black students.
Afrikanerdom is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Afrikanerdom books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvasco da gama early life
digital signal 1 esf framing
placebo band singles
list of supermarkets poland