A selection of articles related to afro americans.
Original articles from our library related to the Afro Americans. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Afro Americans.
- All One People
- Standing in their Circle, a group of people reverently turn to face and address the four directions. They call to their Great Mother and Great Father, giving thanks for their many gifts. The Circle is blessed with sweet smoke from sacred herbs and becomes a...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Afro Americans is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Afro Americans books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Understanding The Clintons' Popularity With Black Voters
- It's true that Bill Clinton enjoyed heavy support from the black community in the 1990s.
- Carver-Hill High School And The Early Education Of Afro-Americans in Crestview
- In honor of Black History Month and in commemoration of the City of Crestview's Centennial Year the Heritage Museum of Northwest Florida recently hosted a discussion about the early education of Afro-Americans in area. David Wheeler currently serves as ...
- Trump: I'm going to do 'phenomenally with the African-Americans'
- “We're going to do great with Hispanics,” he declared, and “phenomenally with the African-Americans.” His proclamations came as Trump is embroiled in fresh controversy over his reluctance on Sunday to disavow the Ku Klux Klan and white supremacist ...
- Donald Trump says if he 'were African American,' he wouldn't like President Obama
- "You know, Barack Obama, African American. If I were African American, I would be so angry at him," Trump said to a crowd of 5,200. "African American youth has an almost 60 percent unemployment rate.
- Why Clinton Is Connecting With Black Voters—and Sanders Isn't
- BENNETTSVILLE, S.C.—Everyone agrees that African Americans are the pivotal demographic in Saturday's South Carolina Democratic primary.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.