- Afrocentrism (also Afrocentricity; occasionally Africentrism) is a reading of world ..
- AFROCENTRISM VS. CHRISTIANITY: COMPLEMENT OR CONFLICT
- AFROCENTRISM VS. CHRISTIANITY: COMPLEMENT OR CONFLICT. By Carl F.
- Ex Africa lux? Black Athena and the debate about Afrocentrism in
- Göttinger Forum für Altertumswissenschaft 2 (1999) 17-76 http://www.gfa.d-r.
- A Teacher's Look at Afrocentrism
- Editorial. A Teacher's Look at Afrocentrism. Rosalind Iohnson.
- Afrocentrism and Feminism: Is There a Connection?
- Editors' Note and Acknowledgments. Afrocentrism and Feminism: Is There a Connection?
- Countries Have Borders. Deal With It.
- Almost always the next clause featured some shortcoming of the race and after years spent drenched in the backwaters of Afrocentrism (the patchouli era), I'd had my fill of black specificity.
- Nivea pulls 're-civilized' ad that sparked racial controversy
- “The message couldn't be clearer,” wrote Nona Willis Aronowitz at Good, “natural hair on a black man isn't a style preference or a nod to afrocentrism — it's straight-up uncivilized.
- Fallacies of Afrocentrism
- Mar 11, 2005 In it I ran through, though very briefly (for space), some of the fallacies of Afrocentrism. Here is a little more about them, in no special order.
- Afrocentrism - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com
- Dec 9, 2010 Afrocentrism is a mythology that is racist, reactionary, and essentially therapeutic.
- Sundiata, AFROCENTRISM: THE ARGUMENT WE'RE REALLY
- Afrocentrism is many things to many people, from the insistent claims of Leonard Jeffries to the commercialism of the mainstream media.
- "Afrocentrism is a critical perspective that places African ideals at the center of any analysis that involves African culture and behavior.
Afrocentrism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Afrocentrism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.