- European Union (EU): Counter-terrorism: The EU and its Member States must
- Equality and non-discrimination standards must be complemented by specific policy strategies by Member States to address all forms of racism, including anti-Semitism, Afrophobia and Islamophobia. We welcome commitments made by the European ...
- Rich Conversations at the World Forum for Democracy 2015 in Strasbourg
- She was targeted by fellow parliamentarians for being black in a context which she refers to with the term, “afrophobia”. She was repeatedly insulted when she was a member of the government and the Senate never recognized this insult.
- Can I be African and foreign in Africa?
- Africans have not been candid enough about so-called "xenophobia" and "Afrophobia" among Africans. I refer to these as so-called because I do not think that they are appropriate in defining the violence that Africans visit on one another.
- Zuma an inarticulate, homophobic, sexist, afrophobic, kleptomaniac clown
- We are confronted with an inarticulate homophobic, sexist, afrophobic and a kleptomaniac who now thinks he is the ideologue of our times," the party said.
- President Zuma speaks at the Progressive Professional Forum
- The PPF is a non-racial, non-sexist, non-xenophobic and non-afrophobic organisation of progressive professionals who ascribe to the objectives contained in this Constitution. According to the organisation's website the PPF comprises of professionals, ...
Afrophobic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Afrophobic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.