After Death Dictionary
A selection of articles related to after death dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the After Death Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on After Death Dictionary.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Shamanic Death
- What is a Shaman’s death, and who’s likely to have one? The death itself is a suspension between worlds. States of consciousness. The individual today, who is likely to have a "Shamanic Death" is chasing extinction itself. Through that process the...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass after the plague, that the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Eleazar the son of Aaron the priest, saying, 26:2 Take the sum of all the congregation of the children of Israel, from twenty years old and upward, throughout their...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
After Death Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, After Death Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- God, please spare us more Miracles From Heaven
- It is, after all, based on a true story. And so, Miracles From Heaven proceeds with the hour-plus of setup leading to a little girl falling into a tree.
- 'We Are Victims of Genocide'
- Editor's note: The following article is excerpted from Part 37 of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan's 52-week Lecture Series “The Time and What Must Be Done. ... According to the dictionary, “policy” is a noun which is defined as: 1.
- March 15 Primaries: What Political Strategists Are Watching
- So Mr. Rubio, like Obi-wan, decided that political death with dignity was a more honorable fate, and he put down his sword. Unless Mr.
- Examining the state of rest
- The person is dead—at rest, perhaps—but in “repose”? Merriam-Webster's dictionary has several definitions of the verb “repose,” including “to lay at rest,” “to lie at rest,” and “to lie dead.
- Charles Silver, Texas Perspectives: A solution to our Supreme Court problem
- News of Justice Antonin Scalia's death no sooner made headlines than Senate Republican leaders announced their refusal to consider a successor nominated by President Barack Obama. They would rather have the Supreme Court operate ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
After Death Dictionary Topics
Related searchessingapore flyer history
audio amplifier history
roald dahl novels
kim possible professor cyrus bortel