Afterlife Philosophical Arguments
A selection of articles related to afterlife philosophical arguments.
Original articles from our library related to the Afterlife Philosophical Arguments. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Afterlife Philosophical Arguments.
- Egyptian Afterlife
- Ancient Egyptian's have left us several texts concerning the immortal part of a human that continues to exist through all time, independent of the material body. Because of the overwhelming pervasiveness of Christianity in modern American society we tend to...
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Afterlife Philosophical Arguments is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Afterlife Philosophical Arguments books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- D'Souza defends the afterlife; falls short on evolution
- philosophical arguments and scientific evidence which he argues points to an afterlife. Atheistic ignorance.
- Philosophy for the Masses: Interesting Philosophical Arguments
- Raymond A. Moody, Jr. (born 1944): Life After Life?
- Continuum Philosophy 2011
- Win every argument by tying people in philosophical knots. • Ask questions and raise doubts about things people take for granted.
- The Philosophy of Happiness
- happiness with the enjoyment of philosophical study. The life that needs no argument: we all feel it in our bones. We maintain .
Suggested Web Resources
- Afterlife (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- Afterlife. First published Mon Dec 26, 2005; substantive revision Tue Jul 6, 2010 move on to consider possible arguments for and against the belief in survival.
- Evidence for Christianity - Are there any specific arguments you can
- What about findings from Neuroscience? What about philosophical arguments for the afterlife?
- Is a near-death experience an afterlife experience or is it just an
- An investigation of the philosophical arguments for an afterlife. These have been discussed ever since Plato made his argument for the immortality of the soul.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Afterlife Philosophical Arguments Topics
Related searchescriticisms of communism bibliography
length of an arc 1600s
rice cooker rice cooker techniques