Afterlife Philosophical Arguments
A selection of articles related to afterlife philosophical arguments.
Original articles from our library related to the Afterlife Philosophical Arguments. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Afterlife Philosophical Arguments.
- Egyptian Afterlife
- Ancient Egyptian's have left us several texts concerning the immortal part of a human that continues to exist through all time, independent of the material body. Because of the overwhelming pervasiveness of Christianity in modern American society we tend to...
Religions >> Egyptian
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
Afterlife Philosophical Arguments is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Afterlife Philosophical Arguments books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- D'Souza defends the afterlife; falls short on evolution
- philosophical arguments and scientific evidence which he argues points to an afterlife. Atheistic ignorance.
- Philosophy for the Masses: Interesting Philosophical Arguments
- Raymond A. Moody, Jr. (born 1944): Life After Life?
- Continuum Philosophy 2011
- Win every argument by tying people in philosophical knots. • Ask questions and raise doubts about things people take for granted.
- The Philosophy of Happiness
- happiness with the enjoyment of philosophical study. The life that needs no argument: we all feel it in our bones. We maintain .
Suggested Web Resources
- Afterlife (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- Afterlife. First published Mon Dec 26, 2005; substantive revision Tue Jul 6, 2010 move on to consider possible arguments for and against the belief in survival.
- Evidence for Christianity - Are there any specific arguments you can
- What about findings from Neuroscience? What about philosophical arguments for the afterlife?
- Is a near-death experience an afterlife experience or is it just an
- An investigation of the philosophical arguments for an afterlife. These have been discussed ever since Plato made his argument for the immortality of the soul.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Afterlife Philosophical Arguments Topics
Related searches2010 winter olympics construction
ffc cambridge process