Afterlife Philosophical Arguments
A selection of articles related to afterlife philosophical arguments.
Original articles from our library related to the Afterlife Philosophical Arguments. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Afterlife Philosophical Arguments.
- Egyptian Afterlife
- Ancient Egyptian's have left us several texts concerning the immortal part of a human that continues to exist through all time, independent of the material body. Because of the overwhelming pervasiveness of Christianity in modern American society we tend to...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Sign Characteristics: Libra
- Quadruplicity Cardinal Day of the week Friday Birthstones Coral Diamond Sapphire Jade Colours Pink Light-Blue Brown Flowers Narcissus Rose Lily Gardenia Metals Copper Essences Musk Tobacco Sandal Animals Turtle-Dove Finch GENERAL FEATURES Air sign ruled by...
Astrology >> Libra
Afterlife Philosophical Arguments is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Afterlife Philosophical Arguments books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tocqueville on Christianity and American Democracy
- Besides recounting the historical debt that political freedom owes to Christianity, Tocqueville's Democracy in America also offers a philosophic account of why a free society necessarily requires a religious foundation.
- Why We Need the Dead
- Laqueur informs us that the philosopher Diogenes the Cynic, who lived two and a half millennia ago, urged his students to toss his carcass over the city wall, where it would be devoured by beasts. It would not matter to ...
- Brains, Minds, AI, God: Marvin Minsky Thought Like No One Else (Tribute)
- Combative arguments. Effervescent style. No airs or pretensions.
- Imagine Heaven
- To acknowledge such a cause is to abandon philosophical naturalism and recognize the existence of a supernatural realm. In and of itself, this by no means proves the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Afterlife Philosophical Arguments Topics
Related searcheschef south park character
pernicious anemia history
circle l engine 4ee2
ulysses novel obscenity trial
brazilian giant white knee tarantula