A selection of articles related to agallocha.
Original articles from our library related to the Agallocha. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Agallocha.
- Aloes, Wood: Correspondences
- Aquilaria agallocha Folk Names: Lignum Aloes Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Powers: Love, Spirituality...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
Agallocha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Agallocha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Agarwood cultivation has not improved in more than 3 decades
- Resource: Even as it is commercially viable, plantation of Agarwood (acquilaria agallocha), which began in 1980s in Panbang, Zhemgang has not picked up. Agarwood is known for its fragrance. It is one of the most expensive woods in the world.
- Mangroves hold promise for medicinal use
- Excoecaria agallocha, a tree which grows about eight to ten metres high produces milky latex.
- Mangroves undergo change in Sunderbans
- Overall, Ceriops decandra was the most abundant species, followed by Excoecaria agallocha and Ceriops tagal mainly in the blocks under the Sunderban Tiger Reserve. While Ceriops species are referred to as Garan, the other predominant species ...
- Not Going to Finish Your Vegetables? Maybe You Can Blame Your Genes
- There's a reason why Atropa belladonna is commonly known as 'deadly nightshade', Cerbera odollam is known as the 'suicide tree', Excoecaria agallocha is sometimes called 'blind-your-eye mangrove', why the Irish call Conum maculatum (hemlock) "Devil's ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.