- Jul 22, 2004 Agansing Rai had "complete contempt" for danger machine gun positions in Imphal, in what is now the eastern Indian state of Manipur.
- Durbar Index v.2
- Awarded by the Resident, Hyderabad, to Hyderabad Contingent 19/1/29. Biographical. Abdulla, Jemadar, IOM.
- Aspects of the grammar of Thulung Rai: an endangered Himalayan
- Sep 29, 2005 by Agan Sing Deusa Rai (1944), and before that a vocabulary list by Hodgson ( 1857.
- Introduction - Michael Ashcroft
- Naik (Corporal) Agansing Rai VC – Burma campaign, WW2. 2. Sepoy (Private) Ishar Singh VC – Afghanistan 1921.
- New science and innovation campus opens with a bang
- Oct 23, 2006 stamps feature Agansing Rai, Jack Cornwell,. Charles Lucas, Albert Ball and Charles Upham.
- The Khukri Chronicles
- The other recipient of the VC was Naik Agansing Rai (died: 2000), the hero of Mortar Bluff, the strategic picket he won back from the Japanese.
- Agansing Rai, VC | Times Online Obituary
- May 30, 2000 Obituary for Agansing Rai, VC from The Times and Sunday Times.
- Agansing Rai, VC - Telegraph
- May 30, 2000 Gurkha who in a hail of fire stormed Japanese guns thrice in one day, with a grenade in one hand and a Tommy-gun in the other.
- Agansing Rai (1920 - 2000) - Find A Grave Memorial
- Jul 26, 2003 Search Amazon for Agansing Rai. Burial: Cremated, Location of ashes is unknown.
Agansing Rai is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Agansing Rai books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Agansing Rai Topics
Related searcheskuching tourist attractions
pat ingoldsby his books of poems
placebo band albums
case study cumulative case studies
gold restrictions on gold ownership