A selection of articles related to agape feast.
Original articles from our library related to the Agape Feast. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Agape Feast.
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- From Agape to Praxis: The Fourfold Nature of Love
- It is said that one can tell what a culture knows best by counting the number of words their language uses to describe a concept. Eskimos have many words for snow and the classical Greeks had many words for love. I have isolated four Greek words that I feel...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part II
- II;1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit. II;2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House. II;3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre,...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Observe the month of Abib, and keep the passover unto the LORD thy God: for in the month of Abib the LORD thy God brought thee forth out of Egypt by night. 16:2 Thou shalt therefore sacrifice the passover unto the LORD thy God, of the flock...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him. 7:2 Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand. 7:3 His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that...
New Testament >> John
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Osiris, Wesir, Ausar, Usir, meaning "place of the eye". Also Wennefer which means "the eternally good being" or "the perfect one". He has been called "Lord of the Afterworld", "Judge of the Blessed Dead", "...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Agape Feast is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Agape Feast books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE AGAPE LOVE FEAST © 2006 by Jay Dyrland, Lisa Hay, Donna
- THE AGAPE LOVE FEAST. Agape - the Greek word for love. An Agape meal - a love feast of the early Christians.
- Agape Feast
- Agape Feast. Pronunciation [ah-gah-pey]. AGAPE – the love of Christians for other persons, corresponding to the love of God for humankind.
- Harvest/Remembrance agape meal prayer page. 1. Vision4.
- Agape Feast
- What is the model? Three equally important parts: ① Sharing a meal. ② Word – relevant & simple.
- 31, after our Agape Feast communion service in the Agape Feast to kick off Day of Prayer. A word of thanks Agape Feast on Friday,. Dec.
Suggested News Resources
- Mountain Oak Comprehensive Care, residential psychiatric facility, opening in
- Chefs Ilona and Cheytan Wood of Agape Feast Organics in Santa Cruz will provide meals. Services will include art therapy, pet therapy and equine therapy along with therapeutic groups.
Suggested Web Resources
- Agape feast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The term Agape or Love feast was used of certain religious meals among early Christians that seem originally to have been closely related to the Eucharist.
- NewChurchLife » Agape Meal Ideas
- Concept: An Agape Meal involves a meal, fellowship, praise and worship opportunities – and time for prayer, anointing and responses.
- The Agape Feast
- The Agape Feast was the Love Feast in apostolic times. The Agape Feast was often celebrated.
- How to Do An Agape Feast Or a Good Friday Service | Modern
- Apr 11, 2010 I've been pastoring now for a little over four years, and yet a few weeks ago was the first time I did an Agape feast.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.