- 4 Agastya Hill trekkers injured in wasp attack
- Thiruvananthapuram: As many as four trekkers, who were on their return journey from Agastya Hills, have been admitted to primary health centre at Vithura after they were attacked by a swarm of wasps.
- Infosys Foundation Pairs Up With Agastya Foundation to Launch Mobile Science Lab
- "Our partnership with the Agastya International Foundation is an endeavor to introduce students to various educational concepts through imaginative and creative experiments.
- Roving labs hunt for India's Einstein
- "Essentially, science lends itself to a lot of curiosity," Ganesan says, "We identify those children with that spark and give them a lot more opportunities, a lot more exposure so that they can participate in a meaningful manner.
- How Agastya International Foundation is creating tomorrow's leaders in rural India
- R Sravani came across Agastya International Foundation as a sixth grade student in the village of Shantipuram in Andhra Pradesh. Her parents are poor. When she was a baby, her father had found it hard to make enough money to make ends meet.
- The 4 Vedas in Hindi, English, Telugu | PDF Download
- All we know is that various sages from Vasishtha, to Agastya, from Marichi to Atri, and from Angiras to Vishwamitra, have hymns attributed to them in the Rig Veda. Of the Atharva Veda, it is said that Veda Vyasa (of Mahabharat fame) and Maha Atharvan, ...
Agastya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Agastya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnative american dance
oopsi did it again
manius aemilius lepidus
quaternions and spatial rotation
laser diode principle of operation
deep vein thrombosis pathogenesis