Agathe Uwilingiyimana Assassination
- On Killing and Breaking Things
- In attempting to protect the moderate Rwandan Prime Minister, Madam Agathe Uwilingiyimana, 10 Belgians from the most elite forces of UNAMIR were kidnapped, tortured, and executed by the Rwandan presidential guard. They had been castrated, with their ...
- Rwanda: Fare Thee Well ICTR, We Will Survive
- For example, it withdrew the indictment of Major Bernard Ntuyahaga (who had surrendered), responsible for the murder of former Prime Minister Agathe Uwilingiyimana and Belgian peacekeepers guarding her. It was a murky conspiracy; Belgium wanted ...
- Who Was Behind the Rwandan Genocide? Debunking the “Hutu Extremist” Myth
- Therefore, when Kagame assassinated President Juvenal Habyarimana (pictured right) on the night of April 6 and 7 and Prime Minister Agathe Uwilingiyimana the following morning, a narrative centered on a scapegoat, the Hutu extremist, captured the ...
- Genocide Under Our Watch
- The Clinton administration's failure to muster a credible international response to Rwanda's mass murder has been amply documented over the past two decades. President Clinton and his key aides — including National Security Advisor Anthony Lake, U.S.
- Exclusive: Rwanda Revisited
- “We had a very good sense of what was taking place,” Leader told an unprecedented 2014 gathering of former Rwandan officials and international policymakers who managed the response to the world's worst mass murder since the Holocaust.
Agathe Uwilingiyimana Assassination is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Agathe Uwilingiyimana Assassination books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.