A selection of articles related to agave.
Original articles from our library related to the Agave. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Agave.
- Maguey: Correspondences
- Agave spp. Folk Names: Agave Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Lust...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- King Pentheus and his fateful encounter with the god Dionysus
- The story of king Pentheus and his fateful encounter with the god Dionysus is both horrifying and carries a certain warning. There arrived one day in Thebes a dancing god of great beauty and magnetism. So strong was his pull that all the women in that town...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Nereids
- A large class of Divine and Semi-Divine children of Nereus and Doris; most are closely associated with the Sea: Agave, Aktaea, Amphitrite, Doris, Doto, Dynamene, Eione, Erato, Euagora, Eudora, Eukrante, Eulime, Eunike, Eupompe, Galatea, Galene, Glauke,...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Agave is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Agave books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Problems and Pests of Agave, Aloe, Cactus and Yucca
- ARIZONA COOPERATIVE. E TENSION. Problems and Pests of Agave,.
- agave parryi v. truncata
- Agave produces a big, bold flower spike that is tall enough to stand above DESCRIPTION: Agave parryi var.
- African Violet Agave
- Agave americana (2). Family Name: Agavaceae (4,7). Toxic Principles: Plant Parts: Sap from the leaves (2).
- Agave. High School. COURSE CATALOG.
- Agave Online_Menu_1
- Agave: Location: One freaking sweet place to come hang out in Dundee.
Suggested News Resources
- Century plant blooms; plant's life nearly done
- The century plant, Agave Americana, is an aloe-like cactus native to Mexico's deserts. The South Bend Tribune reports (http://bit.ly/psuM7w ) Suzanne Rickey brought the plant home 35 years ago after vacationing in Arizona.
- Southern Ariz. community helps populate Coronado Memorial with agave plants
- 20, 2011 photo, Bob Scott and his grandson, Chase Archer, 7, put the final touches on a chicken wire cage to protect a newly planted agave plant from being eaten by deer in Sierra Vista, Ariz.
- Soup to Nuts: Tequila is finally a hot shot in Maine
- Tequila is made from the blue agave plant. To be called tequila, it has to be distilled in one of five Mexican states, most of them in the central Pacific region near Guadalajara.
- In the Know: Aldi may not be coming soon ...
- Agave Southwestern Grill, still under construction, is scheduled to open Sept. 16 at 2380 Vanderbilt Beach Road, formerly Uno Chicago Grill, in North Naples.
Suggested Web Resources
- Agave - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Agave is a genus of monocots. The plants are perennial, but each stem flowers once and then dies; they are commonly known as century plant.
- Agave > Home
- Eclectic Southwestern food. Menus, news, and photographs.
- Agave Nectar - Xagave
- Xagave pure agave nectar is a raw natural sweetener that saves calories with a low glycemic index. Agave cookbook and free recipes.
- The Agave Page
- information about Agaves and other plants in the family Agavaceae.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestumbaga composition amp properties
matsu goddess festival of matsu
dream analysis bone
power nine the moxen