Age Of Horus
A selection of articles related to age of horus.
Original articles from our library related to the Age Of Horus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Age Of Horus.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- What Is The New Age?
- The New Age movement means different things to different people. However, I feel that most all New Age topics have one basic underlying theme. That theme is personal spiritual development. Every day there are thousands upon thousands of people around the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Isis and her son Horus
- We are now in the sign of Cancer, which has quite a few things to do with the concept of the Mother. But to be sure, without the child there is no mother, so the story is just as much about the relationship between the two. In our lives, there is probably no...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Age Of Horus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Age Of Horus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Age of Darkness - The Black Library
- AGE OF DARKNESS. A Horus Heresy anthology. Edited by Christian Dunn.
- Gerald Massey's Lectures
- The first was the child Horus, who always remained a child. In Egypt the boy or girl wore the Horus-lock of childhood until 12 years of age.
- Parallels between the lives of Jesus and Horus, an Egyptian God
- Horus came of age with a special ritual, when his eye was restored. Taken by parents to the temple for what is today called a bar mitzvah ritual.
- THELEMA, XEPER, DEITUS by Magus Tsirk Susej The purpose of
- restriction as an Age of Ice. The Age of Ice had ended, he said, and a new Age of Fire had begun.
- CHAPTER TWO - THE AGE OF DESOLATION
- This is a very interesting photograph because of the connotations Mars has with the “Age of Horus”, the “Crowned and Conquering Child”.
Suggested News Resources
- ARMAGEDDON A SPACE WAR COMING TO YOU SOON
- If this was done successfully, it would usher in the Aeon of Horus, or the Age of Horus or Osiris, who represents Lucifer. The symbols used by the European Union also reflect Biblical imagery.
Suggested Web Resources
- Aleister Crowley and the Age of Horus - David Icke's Official Forums
- Aleister Crowley and the Age of Horus Illuminati / Secret Societies.
- Lady Gaga's "Judas" and the Age of Horus | The Vigilant Citizen
- Jun 2, 2011 An analysis of the symbolism found in Lady Gaga's Judas and an explanation of its relation with today's Illuminati Agenda.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Age Of Horus Topics
Related searcheshollywood historic trust
dream dictionary path
american handball play
list of statues alabama
dream symbol martyrdom complex
satanism satanic cults