A selection of articles related to ages.
Original articles from our library related to the Ages. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ages.
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
Ages is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ages books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Age Determination Guidelines: Relating Children's Ages to Toy
- AGE DETERMINATION GUIDELINES: Relating Children's Ages To. Toy Characteristics and Play Behavior. September 2002.
- DRINKING AGE LIMITS
- This issue of ICAP Reportsexplores drinking age limits by looking at the legal consumption and purchasing ages for beverage alcohol in a number of countries.
- When do children and teens need vaccinations?
- 4–6 years. 11–12 years. 13–15 years.
- Interface Design Guidelines for Users of All Ages
- increasingly varied ages and lifestyles of computer and internet appliance users.
Suggested News Resources
- September has activities for all ages
- Susan Rudnicky, director of Swan Library, 4 North Main St., Albion, writes a monthly column for The Daily News. It is published the last Saturday of each month.
- Woodside: Teens, ages 13-16, rounded up in arson incidents at Woodside
- The teens range in age from 13 to 16, deputies said. Two are girls. Details that led to the arrests came on Aug.
- Jane Fonda: People with a healthy sex life cope better with ageing
- This holds true even when the actual level of sexual activity declines with age. Reporting in the Journal of the American Geriatric Society, researchers looked at 1235 women between the ages of 60 and 89.
- Keystone's run was one for the ages
- By Guy Cipriano — firstname.lastname@example.org Keystone Little League takes a final lap around the field after loosing to California in the US Semifinals of the Little League World Series in South Williamsport on Thursday, August 25, 2011.
- How too much sugar AGEs you
- They are called advanced glycation end products (AGEs) and they damage collagen and elastin. Antioxidants, which can help keep skin looking healthy, are also reduced by too much refined sugar in the diet.
Suggested Web Resources
- Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Age may refer to: Age (model theory), an aspect of mathematical model theory; Age (journal), an international peer-reviewed journal operated by Springer.
- AGES Library - Christian Bible Studies, Commentaries, Reference
- AGES Library, Bringing the Words of the Wise to your Computer … Inexpensively.
- xkcd: Ages
- Permanent link to this comic: http://xkcd.com/907/. Image URL (for hotlinking/ embedding): http://imgs.
- THE GRAND AGES AND THE COMING OF AQUARIUS
- The AGE of GEMINI was about sharing Ideas. GEMINI the AIR Sign is related to thinking and has as a keyword Intellect.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.