A selection of articles related to aggressive measures.
Original articles from our library related to the Aggressive Measures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aggressive Measures.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 And he said also unto his disciples, There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods. 16:2 And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an...
New Testament >> Luke
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- White Light Shields
- [On White Light & Purity As Defensive Measures] This article grew from an informal reply to a simple question posed to me some time ago. The question was: "Please explain why you say that purity of spirit and calling down the white light are not...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Lachesis (Venom from the Surucucu snake)
- This remedy is made of the poison of the Surucucu,the Bushmaster, a very aggressive and poisonous snake, with the Latin name Trigonocephalus Lachesis. In many cultures the snake symbolizes the instinctive forces in us, our "beastly" and emotional...
Remedies >> Remedies L
Aggressive Measures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aggressive Measures books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- ECB unveils aggressive measures to boost economy
- European Central Bank president Mario Draghi unveiled a host of ambitious new measures Thursday aimed at boosting the eurozone's sluggish economy, including cutting all the ECB's main interest rates and offering new loans to banks. The European ...
- China Avoiding Aggressive Measures To Support Falling Economy
- Turmoil in the Chinese economy has not been over yet as the policymakers have ramped up efforts to underpin growth in the world's second-largest economy. Following the sluggish domestic demand, the Chinese economy grew 6.9% last year, slowest since ...
- UN Chief Pushes Measures to Curb Peacekeeper Sexual Abuse
- She also chided the General Assembly for not taking more “constructive action” and “aggressive steps” to curb the problem. Egyptian Ambassador Amr Aboulatta also expressed concern about efforts to repatriate entire contingents where some members are ...
- We're Settlers. This Is How You, the Palestinians, Can End the Occupation
- Have we forgotten their vision and simply reconciled ourselves to the use of aggressive measures against Palestinian civilians, the majority of whom have committed no crime? Ironically, we need the Palestinians to rescue us from this mess.
- Hell's Been Empty
- America will implode, he tells you, if we don't take extremely aggressive measures to preserve all three. To Savage, maintaining the white American status quo is our primary moral obligation as citizens.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.