A selection of articles related to aging.
Original articles from our library related to the Aging. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aging.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Aging is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aging books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Global Perspective Why Population Aging Matters
- with partial support from the U.S.
- Reinventing Aging
- In the area of aging, the Foundation funds programs that promote mental fitness C. Forty-Nine Plus: Shifting Images of Aging in the Media. 125.
- Memory and Aging
- Memory and Aging. Losing keys, misplacing a wallet, or forgetting someone's name are common experiences.
- PROJECT TITLE: The Creativity and Aging Study The Impact of
- The Creativity and Aging Study — April 30, 2006 — page 1 of 8 — Final Report Coordinating Site: The Center on Aging, Health & Humanities,.
Suggested News Resources
- Are You Aging Down There?
- But what's more surprising to many couples is the effect that aging can have on their sexuality. Don't let Hugh Hefner fool you: Try as he might, an older man just doesn't have the same mojo as a younger guy.
- Aging authorities differ on tweaks to Social Security's benefit structure
- Experts agree that financial constraints and an aging population will require America to modify its Social Security system, but some also find that pushing back the eligibility age could be a major concern for those who rely on the program the most.
- Beauty Research Shares Anti-Aging Secrets From PaloVia, Caudalie and Murad
- NEWPORT BEACH, CA, Aug 29, 2011 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- Beauty Research, a beauty blogging web site, recently shared anti-aging tips with its readers with a posting detailing out several popular products on the beauty market.
- The brittleness of aging bones -- more than a loss of bone mass
- However, with biological aging, the ability of these mechanisms to resist fracture deteriorates leading to a reduction in bone strength and fracture toughness.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ageing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ageing (British English) or aging (American English) is the accumulation of changes in a person over time.
- National Institute on Aging
- Aug 18, 2011 National Institute on Aging LEADING THE FEDERAL EFFORT ON AGING RESEARCH.
- 50 and Over: Healthy Aging, Exercise, Nutrition, and Lifestyle
- Age 50 or older? Get information about medical treatments, exercise, nutrition, and lifestyle in WebMD's 50+: Live Better, Longer center.
- Administration on Aging
- The Department of Health and Human Services offers comprehensive information for seniors including news, benefits and government programs.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
list of palaces ukraine
elizabeth betty parris
airspeed indicator operation
dream symbol fire alarm