A selection of articles related to aging.
Original articles from our library related to the Aging. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aging.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Aging is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aging books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- US Panel Weighs Changes to Program for Aging, Ailing Inmates
- His one hope for freedom was a federal program that permits the early release of certain aging and ailing prisoners.
- Aging in Community: Medicare counseling at the Orange County Department on Aging
- The Orange County Department on Aging provides integrated aging services, including Medicare counseling, through its two state-of-the-art senior centers: Central Orange Senior Center located at 103 Meadowlands Drive in Hillsborough, and the Seymour ...
- The Untapped Market for Wearables and Aging
- Aging societies worldwide pose serious challenges to both healthcare delivery and how it is financed. The financial challenges are not only for the healthcare system, but also for families and caregivers who spend a significant amount of time and money ...
- Best image yet of aging star's disc captured
- The Very Large Telescope Interferometer at ESO'€™s Paranal Observatory in Chile has obtained the sharpest view ever of the dusty disc around the close pair of aging stars IRAS 08544-4431.
- Astros Sabermetrics: GBs & Pitcher Aging
- Sarris' article addresses the second prong of James' contention--that extreme groundball pitchers are more susceptible to premature aging syndrome. As a result, James contends that the aging profiles of groundball pitchers should be truncated.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescornea layers of the cornea
adamawa province cultural life
ancient greek future tense
kgb notable kgb operations