A selection of articles related to agni deva.
Original articles from our library related to the Agni Deva. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Agni Deva.
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Agni Deva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Agni Deva books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Evoor Sri Krishna Swamy temple By Sri Krishna Dasa Rajeev. Evoor
- Thus Agni's ailment was cured. An immensely grateful Agni-deva sought Bhagavan.
- SHRI SURYA NARAYAN MANDIR Youth Group Newsletter
- Who is Agni Deva? Agni is the Sanskrit word for fire. He is one of the Hindus dei- ties.
- \"uQ S"pQ _"qZO"o
- Althrough the Agni deva in the vedi was patient and receiving all the oblations with sincerity. Havana dravyas like payasa.
- \h\oXw NAVANEETHAM
- “Agni Deva” picture drawn by U.Rajendra Varma for Navaneetham.
Suggested News Resources
- Brendan Brazier aiming to change lives with Zon Thrive Fitness
- Ex Ironman tri-athlete and Vega founder Brendan Brazier and Big Game International join forces to create free cutting-edge fitness and nutrition information.
Suggested Web Resources
- Agnideva Bhajans & Kirtans
- Agnideva Bhajans & Kirtans. wildkirtan.jpg - 51853 Bytes.
- Agni Deva Acharya | Facebook
- Join Facebook to connect with Agni Deva Acharya and others you may know.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.