A selection of articles related to agni deva.
Original articles from our library related to the Agni Deva. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Agni Deva.
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Agni Deva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Agni Deva books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mahashivaratri special: Feasting, fasting and meaning
- In the Vedas, fire or Agni is treated as a living creature as it is hungry for food. It feeds on wood and ghee! Through smoke, Agni transports the offerings made by humans to devas, gods who live above in the sky.
- The 4 Vedas in Hindi, English, Telugu | PDF Download
- Rig Veda Samhita — It is a collection of mantras which are mostly prayers to and invocation of the Devas. It treats also of the .... I.
- Good deva-bad asura divide misleading
- Both devas and asuras are children of Kashyapa, born of different wives. Devas are called adityas, because their mother is Aditi. Asuras are daityas and danavas because they are children of Diti and Danu.
- Celestial congregation
- Anyakshetre krutam papam punyakshetre vinasyati. Punyakshetre krutam papam Varanaasyam vinasyati. Vaaranaasyam krutam papam Kumbhakone vinasyati.
- Not economic woes but debate on Durga, Mahishasura echo in Parliament
- According to Hindu mythology, Mahishasura obtained a boon from Lord Agni that he would be killed only by a woman and went on to chase away Devas from heaven. Armed with the trident from Lord Shiva and a chakra from Lord Vishnu, Godess Durga killed ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Agni Deva Topics
Related searchesitanium technical criticism
rlc circuit parallel rlc circuit
bamileke religious beliefs